Are you eager to start your project and use our services?
That is a wonderful thing, but not always the best to do. Usually digital preservation projects of legacy media assets require a great deal of preparation. Think of things like prioritizing collections, collect and clean metadata, remove duplicates, research the physical condition of the assets, create inventory lists, build a team of operators and managers, onboard your IT team, intergrate the media processing installation in your infrastructure and so on.
Introducing a Proof Of Concept phase to validate the technical and financial feasibility is a smart thing to do. Our flexible and scalable services are perfect to support you during this process. We can start with a small setup and scale-up following your advancements.
- Identify specific business cases and expectations for the new service
- Know your current performance baselines
- Set your performance goals
- Run the POC project
- Track the metrics
- Present the results to your project stakeholders
- Set your investment levels
- Transition the POC to the active projects list